This Unlimited is committed to protecting your privacy, including the personal information you may supply to This Unlimited online. This policy covers visitors to the This Unlimited Internet Site, www.thisunlimited.com (“the Website”).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that This Unlimited collects from you, or that you provide to This Unlimited, will be processed by This Unlimited. Please read the following carefully to understand This Unlimited’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how This Unlimited will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is This Unlimited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03745386, whose registered office address is at Creston House, 10 Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NB.
Collection of Information
This Unlimited automatically logs visitors’ domain and IP address by programming. This data is used to see where the Website is being used to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand Website usage, so that This Unlimited may improve its service to you. This Unlimited does not identify the user but only the computer that is being used to view the Website.
This Unlimited may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide if you choose to submit an email to This Unlimited. This information will usually comprise your name, email address, the type of enquiry you are submitting and the main body of your message. This Unlimited may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Website. Any information requested is then sent to you using the personal details received.
• Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required and the resources that you access.
This Unlimited may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to its advertisers. This is statistical data about This Unlimited’s users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Uses made of the information
This Unlimited uses information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To pass on any enquiries you may submit to the relevant Creston Unlimited agency.
Where we store your personal data
If you request information from one of Creston’s agencies based in the United States, the data (including personal data) that This Unlimited collects from you may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA at one of Creston’s overseas agencies. By submitting your personal data, you consent to your personal data being transferred, processed and stored outside the EEA.
All information you provide to This Unlimited is stored on This Unlimited secure servers.
This Unlimited has taken all the relevant security measures to protect any personal data received from loss, misuse and alterations of customer data under This Unlimited’s control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alterations of data will not occur, This Unlimited uses its best efforts to prevent this. Once This Unlimited has received your information, This Unlimited will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access but any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
This Unlimited may disclose your personal information to any member of the Creston Group.
Although This Unlimited may provide your information to service providers that handle information on This Unlimited behalf, This Unlimited will not share your information with third parties for secondary or unrelated purposes.
This Unlimited may, however, disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that This Unlimited sells or buys any business or assets, in which case This Unlimited may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If This Unlimited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of This Unlimited partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that This Unlimited does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet This Unlimited costs in providing you with details of the information This Unlimited holds about you.
One Glass Wharf
Bristol, Bs2 0EL
Tel: +44 (0)117 311 9000